3M™ Wetordry™ Abrasive Sheet 401Q, 138 mm x 230 mm, P1500 2048
Convenient sheet can be used wet or dry on paint, primer, gel coat and metal
Waterproof backing supports wet applications for decreased loading and a faster cut
Silicon carbide mineral is our fastest-cutting abrasive for a superior finish
Range of fine grades from 1000 up to 3000 for the most professional results
Available in 9” x 11” and 5-1/2” x 9” sheets for a variety of uses
3M™ Wetordry™ Abrasive Sheet 401Q is designed for sanding applications that require a fine grit and a light touch, such as auto body wet sanding and paint finishing.
It combines our durable, waterproof A-weight paper backing and our fast-cutting silicon carbide mineral for consistent scratch patterns, making for easier buffing.
And a range of grades up to 3000 grit allows for superior results.
You may also like…
3M Acrylic Plus Tape is a black, double coated acrylic foam tape designed for the attachment of automotive exterior trim parts such as body side moldings and claddings.
Superior adhesion performance to automotive paint surfaces, including the newest mar and scratch resistant formulations.
Black, high-strength core with low elongation properties.
Cold temperature impact resistance. Easy liner release.
The highly conformable core, which improves adhesive wet out, combines with high performance adhesive systems to provide excellent part ahesion to the most challenging surfaces.
The black colour and low elongation properties combine to improve the bond-line appearance of the attached part
- Unique super-soft micro-texture won’t scratch or streak delicate automotive surfaces
- Ideal for paint, chrome, glass, dashboards, and more
- Removes residues including waxes, polishes, glazes and fingerprints
- 12 in X 14.1 in
- Paint shop safe
The microfiber high performance cloth traps dirt, dust and grease without the need of using chemical. The cloths are all lint and streak-free. Helps you get the perfect clean and sheen each time!
Non-scratching cloth, quickly and completely removes oily or filmy residues including waxes, polishes, glazes, and fingerprints.
Ideal for paint, chrome, glass, dashboards, and more. 3Ms unique super-soft micro-texture will not scratch or streak delicate surfaces.11.00 SAR
High Performance abrasive disc with Hookit™ attachment
Product can reduce or eliminate the need for compounding in specific situations
Product can eliminate the need for using wool compounding pads in automotive paint refinishing
Long lasting, even-wearing abrasive can reduce or eliminate extra materials and even full stages in specific cases
Hookit™ attachment system allows for fast, easy change outs with Hookit™ disc pads and soft interface pads
Foam disc used in a spot repair system for removing sand scratches prior to using 3M™ Perfect-It™ 3000 Panel Repair System.
Patterned, precise mineral structures give Trizact™ abrasives the combination of fast cut and consistent finish every time. Use P1000 foam blending discs for scuff sanding blend panels prior to painting. Use P1500 clearcoat sanding discs for leveling dust nibs and sanding of mismatched orange peel. Finally, use P3000 foam disc for removing P1200-P1500 grade sand scratches prior to use of 3M™ Perfect-It™ polishing system. Foam disc used in a spot repair system for removing sanding scratches before using rubbing compound.22.00 SAR
- PPS re-useable Hard Cup & Collar:
- Re-useable PPS Cups and Collars
- Reduce Material Consumption: Save on Materials (Primer, Sealer, Base-Coat & Clear Coat). Important for the Painter to mix efficiently the quantities for the repair on hand.
- 3M™ PPS™ has the ability to reduce solvents by up to 70% from traditional gravity cups, and up to 90% with PPS and 3M Accuspray.
- Reduce cycle times with fast and easy clean up using 3M™ PPS™; often more than 50% time savings. Mix, filter and spray out of a Disposable lid (with pre-welded filter) and Liner.Easy to use : work smarter, not harder.
- Ability to spray at all angles, 90 degree to the work surface; even upside down if needed. This provides consistent material transfer which helps reduce overspray. Less Overpray means lower material consumption.
- Consistent Material transfer, increase the probability of Color Match, improve quality.
- Easier to use: work smarter, not harder
PPS Hard Cup and Collar that supports and holds the Disposable PPS Lids & Liners
PPS re-suable Hard Cup and Collar that supports and holds the disposable PPS Lids & Liners.99.00 SAR
- NIOSH approved for protection against certain organic vapors
- Swept-back design allows an enhanced field of view and comfort
- Bayonet compatibility allows use with many 3M half and full facepiece designs
- Wide range of applications reduces inventory needs
- Simple installation and usage requirements reduces training requirements
NIOSH approved against certain organic vapors. Use with 3M™ Half and Full Facepieces 6000, 7000 and FF-400 Series with bayonet filter holders86.00 SAR
This series combines comfort and convenience
Comfortable soft, lightweight facepiece with easy-to-adjust head straps
NIOSH approved for negative pressure air purifying and supplied air dual airline applications
Can be disassembled, cleaned and reused
Replaceable cartridges and filters allow reuse of facepiece for cost savings
This half facepiece reusable respirator offers reliable and convenient respiratory protection and is suitable for many situations, helping provide protection against particulates and a wide variety of gases and vapors according to NIOSH approvals.87.00 SAR