3M™ Automotive Window Film FX Premium Series 55-60
1,990.00 SARIn Stock
FXpremium 55_ 60 in x 100 ft
- Looks hot outside, cool and private inside. The FX Premium Series delivers strong performance at an affordable price.
- Rejects up to 45% of the total solar energy coming through your windows to keep you cool and protect you from harmful UV rays.
- Non-metallized window film lets you stay connected with mobile devices, GPS or satellite radio reception without interference.
- Blocks up to 99% of ultraviolet (UV) light to provide a total Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of up to 690 for you and your passengers.
- Available in different tint levels that block up to 95% of visible light, providing increased privacy and to protect your valuables.
- Significantly reduces the glare from blinding sunlight, allowing you to see better and focus more on driving.
Hot looks outside, cool and private inside. The FX Premium Series delivers strong performance at an affordable price. Non-metallized technology ensures no signal interference with wireless devices.
Improving comfort, protecting vehicle interiors and blocking UV rays are hallmarks of 3M™ Automotive Window Films. 3M was issued the first sun control window film patent in 1966, and our innovative window film products have helped provide protection from the sun’s harmful rays for 50 years. NOTE: Auto tint laws vary by state or province. Please check your local laws or ask your dealer installer for films that meet your local tint laws.
You may also like…
Wrap your vehicles faster and better. The only squeegee applicator made to use wet.
No scratches, no marks, just smooth motions that easily glides across vinyl films and painted surfaces without worry of mistakes or damage.
The Magnetic Wet Edge Squeegee is a Teflon squeegee with a unique microfiber bonded to it.
Can be used either wet or dry and the magnetic feature only makes it more perfect! This is the top of the line applicator in the business. Colors will vary.44.00 SAR
This wide spectrum digital meter measures solar radiant energy intensity directly transmitted through glass (or the film-glass combination) in units of BTUs per square foot per hour or watts per square foot. Effective tool showing the relative effectiveness of various films in blocking solar radiant heat. Especially useful for showing how a very dark dyed film may allow far more energy to pass through than a much lighter metallic film. Can be used in metric units.595.00 SAR
Gold Hard Card Squeegee